True colours, Mr. Hannan

February 7, 2013 8 Comments
By

Earlier today, a piece went up at my place about trust and how it’s been lost.  Just looked at the Telegraph now and saw Daniel Hannan appeasing the Muslims.  Comments followed:

# All of a sudden, I can see Daniel Hannan what he really is: another grubby politician, out for Muslim votes. I have lost all respect for him. Everything he says from now on will be tainted in my mind with this blog of his.  Don’t get me wrong, he is not stupid or a useful idiot for the Arabs/Islamists like many, but a clever and calculating and therefore more dangerous.

That’s not what Hannan is about now.  He’s about everyone being nice and letting them take over the country.  Hence the comments:

#  All of a sudden, I can see Daniel Hannan what he really is: another grubby politician, out for Muslim votes. I have lost all respect for him. Everything he says from now on will be tainted in my mind with this blog of his.  Don’t get me wrong, he is not stupid or a useful idiot for the Arabs/Islamists like many, but a clever and calculating and therefore more dangerous.

# Dhimmi Dan, the stopped clock, who is wrong about everything except the EU – and even there he is so lacking in principle that’s he happy to pull down a six-figure salary from the ancien regime, while shouting ‘off with their heads!”.

Dhimmi Dan, hopelessly, embarrassingly wrong about Turkey, about Erdogan, about the Arab Spring (no laughing at the back!), about Islam. An embarrassing article, by an embarrassment.

# Two faced politicians usually end up giving the game away when they insist on going against all the evidence to the contrary, be it from a fundamentally warped ideology or, more often than not, cash in the pocket. There is however, something rather smelly about Hannan’s cheerleading for Erdogan.

And so on. They always let us down in the end.

8 Responses to True colours, Mr. Hannan

1. February 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm

WAR DECLARED
    on Scottish Government !!!

Not many deed !!!

link to daveallison.org

:mrgreen:

2. Harbinger
    February 7, 2013 at 9:43 pm

LMAO,

What this proves is one simple thing – people are nothing but morons. Why are people politicians? Could it be the ego massaging? Could it be the hundreds of get togethers at the expense of the taxpayer? Could it be their massive salaries? Could it mean their expenses which means they don’t have to touch their salaries? Could it be the heavily subsidised food and drink at Westminster courtesy of the taxpayer? Could it be the lavish jobs they’ll get from big corporations when they leave politics for being their lobbyists for them? Well all really and you think Hannan ever gave a fuck about the proles? LMAO! Why do you think he wrote and said what he did? While you all masturbated over how wonderful you thought this toffee nosed prick was, while giving anti EU speeches in the EU parliament, he was laughing all the way to the bank on his six figure salary.

You should all take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your lives. Politicians govern like nannies and children don’t tell nannies what to do, do they? As soon as you give power to another over you, don’t complain when your life starts crumbling around you. Many of you arseholes jeered at the nationalists when they saw the writing on the wall because of your ignorance, msm brainwashing, peer pressure and not wanting to offend the Jones’. Now look at the UK? It’s the only country in this world where although still majority indigenous your indigenous culture is dead. And those immigrants who are out populating the indigenous have their own countries to go home to. What do you have? Your ancestors fought and died to keep their indigenous way of life and INDIVIDUALITY and you have done nothing while your land was invaded and still is.

Don’t blame a politician for fucking up your country. That’s what they do. Blame yourselves for you’ve allowed them to do it. LOL

• mikebravo
      February 8, 2013 at 6:33 am

Seconded sir.
      Unfortunately the babies want to be nannied. As long as they can have x factor, horse burgers and no responsibilities or liabilities.

3. James Strong
    February 8, 2013 at 6:17 am

You may well know people who were born into Muslim families and are nice. I have met some too.

I venture to suggest that they are nice to the extent that they do not follow the teachings of the Paedophile Prophet.

Islam is evil, and the existence of ‘lapsed’ muslims, or partially lapsed muslims, who are nice is not enough for us to deny the truth of the evil of Islam.

• February 8, 2013 at 8:04 am

Mile and James, you get no argument from me on that. I’ve a 76 page document I’ve put together from various sources saying exactly as you’re saying. And yes, those nice Muslims are non-Orthodox.

4. Greg Tingey
    February 8, 2013 at 8:20 am

James Srong
    Almost
    RELIGION is evil …
    Islam is 622 years behind christianity & it shows.

5. Furor Teutonicus
    February 8, 2013 at 6:42 pm

XX There’s a Muslim lady making lunch for me on my birthday [not all that far away] and so I think I can say I’ve nothing against the average Muslim, quite the opposite – the ones I know are nice. XX

EXACTLY!

Do you know (Do you care?) where my useage “Sand nigger” came from….AYE! A Turkische Muslime.

I have, during the last few years, made so many friends amongst the muslim/Turkisch/Arabian community, that it is (if you have read my entire postal history) nearly impossible to believe.

You just have to TALK to each other, to understand.

Aye! SURE there are arseholes. There are German/British/French/ETC areseholes as well.

My Turkisch/Arabische friends are exactly of the same opinion.
    AND THAT is where the expression, Sand nigger” came from!)

NOW call me “racist”!

“Do not shoot the messanger!”

6. mona
    February 9, 2013 at 8:58 am

The only people who have hurt me, caused me to groan in despair and will go on doing so, no immigrant black or white has raised my anger and hatred as the white snot arsed politicans and their accomplices in the Town Halls of Britain.

United Kingdom Time

Email us for now via either James' or Julia's sites until we set up a new email here or follow us on Twitter

Comments policy

No to press regulation

Please sign the petition - click pic: blogoff

Contributors

For more about these renegades, click on the name to go to a short profile:

AK Haart
Angry Exile
Bucko
Chuckles
Churchmouse
James Higham
JuliaM
Sackerson
The Quiet Man
Witterings from Witney

Orphans logo

Feel free to take this for your sidebar.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux